Recipe courtesy of: Giada De Laurentis Cooking Italian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In the bowl of a food processor, add drained tomatoes, 1 cup basil leaves, olive oil and 2 garlic cloves.
- 3Pulse until smooth, but somewhat chunky.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5On a baking sheet, line up baguette slices.
- 6Toast in oven for about 3 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Workking quickly, rub the remaining garlic on the toasted side of each slice and then lay a piece of mozzarella cheese on top.
- 8Place bread back in oven and melt cheesel slightly, about 45 seconds.
- 9Remove from oven and spread 1 T of the tomato mixture on each piece.
- 10Place bruschetta on a decorative platter and garnish with basil leaves.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 379.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g