Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted by request.
Make and share this Tomato, Mint and Red Onion Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Slice tomatoes in half and place in bowl.
- Add onion and mint to tomatoes and mix.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest on top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Let salad marinate for 20 minutes before serving.
Very tasty and quick to throw together! This would be a great picnic dish in the summer. I also mixed in some sliced avocado.
this was really great! i made it to go with some open-face pitas and hummus.
So simple and tasty!, I have invited my parents round tonight to try it along with piri piri chicken!