Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
old recipe has apple peach orange and tomato in it from darlene kossman
Make and share this Tomato Marmalade recipe from Food.com.
- peel core chop apples.
- peel and pit and chop peaches.
- peel 2 very large tomatoes chop.
- seed oranges put through chopper.
- combine fruit and measure
- for every cup of fruit use 3/4 cup sugar.
- set aside sugar.
- cook fruit bring to a full boil reduce heat and cook for 11 minutes.
- add sugar stir well.
- cook until thixck about 45 minutes stir often ladle into 1/2 pint jars.