Easy, simple side dish that goes great with any meat. MIL gave to me and my family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni according to pkg directions.
- 2While that is cooking, heat bacon grease in small saucepan.
- 3Add tomato sauce, garlic powder and salt.
- 4Bring to boil, then simmer till heated through well.
- 5Put macaroni in large bowl and add cheese.
- 6Pour hot tomato sauce over cheese and macaroni and mix very well till cheese is all melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 1203.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g