Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Delicious Mahi Mahi topped with a slightly spicy tomato/lime salsa. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- Combine tomatoes, lime juice, 1 Tbsp olive oil, parsley, garlic, and hot sauce in a small bowl and refrigerate for 2-12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Rinse fish then pat dry. Cut into serving size pieces if necessary.
- Brush fish with remaining 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Grill fish 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Top with tomatoe mixture and serve.
Lovely winner here! We enjoyed this a lot. I used frozen mahi steaks, dusted with salt, pepper and cumin before a quick pan sear. The salsa really makes this dish. I put both tablespoons of oil into the salsa (didn't know to divide it when tossing together the salsa) but that didn't adversely affect it. I also put lime zest in the salsa for an extra citrus element. My 11 year old thought the salsa was a little watery, due to fresh summer tomatoes, I'm sure. Flavor=tremendous! There isn't any fish left, and we will gladly use the remaining salsa with chips. Great!