Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar enhance a wonderful flavor on these fresh Brandywine Heirloom Tomatoes.
- 1 large japanese cucumber (Peeled, Seeded & Sliced 1/4 Thick)
- 3 large tomatoes (Brandywine Heirloom & Sliced 1/4 Thick)
- 5 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (Sliced 1/4/Thick)
- 16 leaves lemon basil (Chifonnade)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- Sprinkle 1-teaspoon fine sea salt over cucumbers, let stand for 5-minutes, rinse under cold water and dry with a paper towel.
- Place cucumbers, tomatoes, goat cheese on a plate and chill for 30 -minutes.
- Assemble salad.
- Place a tomato slice on a chilled plate, lemon basil leaf and top with goat cheese. Place 2 cucumber slices beside the tomato.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar over salads. Season with fine sea salt and fine ground black pepper to taste.