Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 medium chopped fine ly onion
- 7 dried garlic
- 1⁄2 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 bunch dhania patta, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil (mustard oil preferably)
- Wash the tomato, wipe dry it.
- Apply little oil on its surface all around and roast it over the flame, till whole of its outer surface turns blackish and flaky.
- Peel off the burnt skin of the roasted tomatoes.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, dhania patta, salt, and 1 tbsp uncooked mustard oil.
- Mash everything well, leaving no lumps of unmashed tomato.
- Serve with daal-rice, khichdi or stuffed parathas.