Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
An easy winter warm-up, can be served as an alcholic drink or non.
- 8 ounces tomato juice or 8 ounces vegetable juice (I prefer low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce dry sherry, like amontillado (optional) or 1 fluid ounce vodka (optional)
- 1 thin slice lemon, to garnish
- Pour tomato juice into a microwaveable mug.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes (depending on power of the microwave).
- Remove from microwave and add rest of ingredients.
- Stir and add lemon slice as garnish.