Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 6 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons cumin, Ground
- lime slice (for garnish)
- Mix all ingredients except lime slices.
- Put mixture in a pitcher and float the lime slices.
- Guests can serve this over ice or add vodka.
Leave the limes out ad some worchester sauce (less is better at first) and u have bloody mary :D
We drink tomato juice quite often so I like to flavor it up sometimes. I only used 4 limes and it added enough cirtus flavor for us. The cumin flavor was a little to much for me and I thought it would make a better tasting juice without it. Thanks Dannygirl. Bullwinkle
Me and the DH didn't like this much. There was too much cumin in it for our tastes. Would be good with maybe less. And a little more lime juice??? Thanks!