Recipe by ladylily29
Noodles in Tomato juice, salted and peppered to taste; can top with parmesan cheese. My kids love it!
Top Review by Q & A's Mom
Great recipe! I'm feeling under the weather and did not feel like eating much; but this was perfect. I did not boil the noodles in water first and just boiled them in the tomato juice. It was great! Thank you for posting.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag elbow macaroni, spaghetti
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (36 ounce) can tomato juice
- parmesan cheese, is up to you
Directions See How It's Made
- In a cooker bring water to a rolling boil, put in 1 tb of butter. Put in noodles or pasta, cook til done and then strain.
- After straining, pour in the tomato juice,.
- Turn the temperature down to med., put in rest of butter, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then salt and pepper to taste.
- On the dish you can place parmesan cheese if you like.