- 2 (15 ounce) canscreamy tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup hummus
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup orzo pasta
- red chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo according to package instructions, leaving al dente.
- Heat up the tomato soup in a large saucepan.
- Add the yogurt and hummus and stir until consistent (should take about 10 minutes). It will look gorss and lumpy at first but by stirring for a while, it will smooth out.
- Add tomatoes without juices, orzo and garlic and cook for 5 more minuted.
- Add salt, pepper and chili to taste.