1/2 Photos of Tomato Hummusoup
Created by one of my best friends...what a successful combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook orzo according to package instructions, leaving al dente.
- 2Heat up the tomato soup in a large saucepan.
- 3Add the yogurt and hummus and stir until consistent (should take about 10 minutes). It will look gorss and lumpy at first but by stirring for a while, it will smooth out.
- 4Add tomatoes without juices, orzo and garlic and cook for 5 more minuted.
- 5Add salt, pepper and chili to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Hummusoup
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 1201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 10.4 g