Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another easy and fairly quick recipe from Campbell's Soup with amazing flavour. I serve it with rice that I've cooked with a package of onion soup mix.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 pork chops (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Combine flour and thyme on wax paper and lightly coat chops with mixture. (Or toss 2 or 3 at a time in a large Ziploc freezer bag).
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook chops in hot oil for 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides. (You may have to do this in batches.) Pour off fat and set aside.
- In same skillet, combine remaining ingredients and heat to boiling. Return chops to skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes, or until chops are no longer pink, stirring occasionally.