Recipe by **Mandy**
Found this in a potato cookbook picked up in a thrift shop. A nice simple side to make using fresh herbs & tomatoes.
Top Review by duonyte
My new potatoes were a little large and my cherry tomatoes really small - I would use more tomatoes next time or perhaps the grape tomatoes. I also probably doubled the herbs at least, added some lovage which adds a slightly bitter counterpoint that works really well with the other ingredients. I also halved my potatoes when adding them to the butter, just to help them absorb more of the herby goodness of the sauce. So delicious!
- 6 small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 15 g butter
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- splash white wine (optional)