There is nothing like an easy omelette for brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl pour in egg substitute.
- 2Still in dried herbs and spices.
- 3Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- 4Spray with cooking spray.
- 5Add egg mixture.
- 6As egg sets at edges, use a spatula to gently push cooked portions toward the centre of the skillet; tilt skillet to allow uncooked portions to flow into the empty spaces.
- 7When omelette is almost set ont he surface but still looks moist, sprinkle tomatoes and cheese over one half.
- 8Slip spatula under unfilled side;fold omelette in half.
- 9Cook briefly until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Herb Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 655.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese