Recipe by Oolala
Use halibut, cod or orange roughy fillets. Easy recipe to prepare in a skillet. From a supermarket recipe card. It sounds so good and looks so good on the card. It looks like Christmas with the red chopped tomato and green basil. Looking forward to trying this in the near future.
Top Review by Evie*
Very tasty and simple to prepare too. We dont have garlic pepper seasoning here so I just used cracked black pepper and some crushed garlic and it worked fine. I used gurnard fillets. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning, divided
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomatoes, basil, dill, Parmesan and 1/4 a teaspoon garlic pepper in a small bowl; mix well, set aside.
- Place fish fillets in a large non-stick skillet. Add 1/4 cup water. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper over the fish.
- Heat until water bubbles.
- Cover; reduce heat to medium. Cook 3 minutes. Remove cover; drain excess liquid.
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly over fillets; cover and cook 3-7 minutes or until thickest part of fish flakes with a fork.