Recipe by Vamy
From Taste of Home.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was a very easy soup to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I thawed my mixed veggies. I cooked this on high for four hours but the veggies were still crunchy so I cooked it for another two hours. We all enjoyed this but I think it could have used more seasoning. I will make again but maybe add some garlic and maybe a beef boullion cube.
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked & drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion