- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (19 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes (could use 28 oz. if you added more parm. cheese)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 minced garlic clove (I actually use 2)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (I probably use more but I am a cheese fiend)
- 3 cups macaroni (before cooked, you could probably mess around with that amount as I am just estimating, I just pour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry ground beef in large size frying pan until almost all red is gone.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and continue frying until beef is completely cooked.
- Add the tomatoes and parmesan cheese and stir completely.
- Lower heat and simmer while you cook the macaroni (about 20 minutes).
- When macaroni is done, just mix it all together and serve.
- Have your spouse clean up the mess cuz really, who needs the grief.