1/1 Photo of Tomato, Hamburger, Macaroni Goulash
Teresa Peers's Note:
Yummy Yummy Yummy...... Cheap Cheap Cheap.... Easy Easy Easy....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (19 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes (could use 28 oz. if you added more parm. cheese)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 minced garlic clove (I actually use 2)
- 1/4-1/2 cup parmesan cheese (I probably use more but I am a cheese fiend)
- 3 cups macaroni (before cooked, you could probably mess around with that amount as I am just estimating, I just pour)
- 1Fry ground beef in large size frying pan until almost all red is gone.
- 2Add chopped onion and garlic and continue frying until beef is completely cooked.
- 3Add the tomatoes and parmesan cheese and stir completely.
- 4Lower heat and simmer while you cook the macaroni (about 20 minutes).
- 5When macaroni is done, just mix it all together and serve.
- 6Have your spouse clean up the mess cuz really, who needs the grief.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Hamburger, Macaroni Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 315.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 24.6 g