Recipe by Jen T
I found this amongst my torn from magazines box of recipes. It makes a nice easy lunch or evening meal. You can use basil pesto in place of the garlic aioli for change of flavour or add some chopped fresh basil leaves to the aioli.
- 4 flour tortillas (either plain or sundried tomato)
- 1 egg
- 300 g ham (shaved or very thinly sliced)
- 2 -3 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup garlic aioli (or 1/4cup basil pesto)
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese (grated)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl beat the egg lightly.
- Chop the ham and tomatoes roughly and add to the egg.
- Season with the salt and pepper and stir to mix.
- Spread the garli aioli equally over one side of the tortillas.
- Place equal amounts of the ham mixture into the centre of each tortilla and fold up sides and roll each one.
- Place seam side down on a baking paper lined tray. Saves on the washing up!
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake at 200'C for 20minutes.
- Serve with a crisp tossed green salad and enjoy.