Jen T's Note:
I found this amongst my torn from magazines box of recipes. It makes a nice easy lunch or evening meal. You can use basil pesto in place of the garlic aioli for change of flavour or add some chopped fresh basil leaves to the aioli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl beat the egg lightly.
- 2Chop the ham and tomatoes roughly and add to the egg.
- 3Season with the salt and pepper and stir to mix.
- 4Spread the garli aioli equally over one side of the tortillas.
- 5Place equal amounts of the ham mixture into the centre of each tortilla and fold up sides and roll each one.
- 6Place seam side down on a baking paper lined tray. Saves on the washing up!
- 7Sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- 8Bake at 200'C for 20minutes.
- 9Serve with a crisp tossed green salad and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Ham & Egg Wrap-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 1450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: