- 1 ciabatta
- mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 slices parma ham
- 1 large tomatoes
- 5 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the ciabatta lenghtwise in half.
- Put some olive oil on both sides of the bread (inside).
- Put parma ham, tomatoes and mozarella cheese on one side top with pepper to taste and put the basil leaves on top.
- Put the other side of the bread on top.
- Put in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Eat while it's still warm and Enjoy!