A wonderful warm sandwich, that reminds you of Italy...
Make and share this Tomato, Ham and Mozzarella Ciabatta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the ciabatta lenghtwise in half.
- Put some olive oil on both sides of the bread (inside).
- Put parma ham, tomatoes and mozarella cheese on one side top with pepper to taste and put the basil leaves on top.
- Put the other side of the bread on top.
- Put in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Eat while it's still warm and Enjoy!
Fantastic version of "Hot Ham N Cheese!" The tomato gets all soft and lovely and the garlic oil is insprired :)
I enjoyed this and thought it has a nice taste. I think next time I might try it untoasted to enjoy the fresh tomatoes but it was still very good as written. Made for ZWT4.
I made this sandwich for my husband, and left it for him for lunch. There was not a crumb left! He said it was delicious, and fully worth 5 stars. Well written and easy to follow, thanks for posting!