1/1 Photo of Tomato, Ham and Cheese Bake
1 hr 5 mins
A great supper dish with a green salad and a glass of Pinot Grigio. Add this to your buffet dinner or potluck supper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine ham, mayo, and parsley.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese and melted butter.
- 4In a greased 9x13-inch baking dish, place 1/3 of the tomatoes, top with 1/3 of the ham mixture, cover with 1/3 of the breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Repeat process, creating 2 more layers.
- 6Bake 45-50 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- 7Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Ham and Cheese Bake
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.3
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 616.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g