Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a yummy but tangy hot dip. It is easy to fix, great for potlucks and can be kept warm in crockpot till gone. Time is approximate. Cook on low till hot and melted.
- 1 (2 lb) box Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot; cook on low till cheese is hot and melted, stirring occasionally till smooth and hot.
- Serve with corn tortillas or your favorite dipping chips.