- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 green onions, white only,chopped fine
- 3 large ripe green tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a medium skillet to medium.
- Add garlic and onion and saute for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the tomatoes and reduce heat to a simmer-still stirring.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in whipping cream and remaining ingredients, simmering to thick.
- Remove and serve.