Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Serve this delicious Mediterranean style marinated chicken with seasonal vegetables and salads. Try the marinade on shrimp or beef as well.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Tomato, Garlic & Basil Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil and vinegar in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill boneless chicken breasts over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Grill chicken parts over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.