Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
tasty side dish served warm or cold
- 5 cups dry bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped tomatoes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- Chop green beans into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding beans during the last 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, chives and basil.
- Drain pasta mixture and add to tomato mixture, toss to coat.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese just before serving.