Tomato, Garbanzo Bean, Pasta Soup
- Heat a large sauce pan or pot and add oil followed by garlic and onions. Saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- Put tomatoes, tomato paste, cilantro, parsley, paprika, red pepper flakes, and saffron into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add tomato mixture to the pot along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for approximately 45 minutes.
- Add drained chickpeas. Simmer for another 8 minutes.
- Add rotini and simmer for about 12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked to desired consistency.
- Eat up and enjoy!