The perfect condiment for people allergic to those pesky tomatoes.
Make and share this Tomato Free Ketchup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white corn syrup (Karo)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Store in refrigerator.
This Ketchup is incredible! I will never buy ketchup again, it's better than Heinz and has no preservatives. I didn't use the white sugar and used 2 tablespoons of brown sugar instead of the corn syrup. I wish every replacement I have to use was this good and easy!
Fantastic Recipe! What a lifesaver. Tastes just like ketchup!
Two thumbs up. Great for me with my allergies, and my husband, who can eat anything and everything swears it tastes like real ketchup! Now we can eat the same ketchup! Thanks so much for posting this recipe. Its a keeper!