Recipe by mollypaul
The perfect condiment for people allergic to those pesky tomatoes.
Top Review by Chef# 616082
This Ketchup is incredible! I will never buy ketchup again, it's better than Heinz and has no preservatives. I didn't use the white sugar and used 2 tablespoons of brown sugar instead of the corn syrup. I wish every replacement I have to use was this good and easy!
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white corn syrup (Karo)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves