Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy, tasty, and very healthy
Make and share this Tomato-Florentine Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups homemade beef (, or low sodium bouillon with water) or 3 cups homemade vegetable broth (, or low sodium bouillon with water)
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener or 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil leaves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- freshly ground black pepper, , to taste
- leaf oregano, crushed,or other herbs and spices,to taste
- Combine ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce and simmer at least 10 minutes, longer if you like Like chili, this is better the second day.