- cooking spray
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 50 g shaved salami
- 200 g mixed feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan forced.
- Lightly spray a 9x19x6cm (or similar) small loaf pan with oil.
- Sift flour, baking powder and 1/4 salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in parsley. Combine milk, egg and tasty cheese in a jug. Add to flour mixture; mix lightly to make a dough. Divide dough into 6 portions. Combine salami, tomatoes and feta. Using floured hands, push a small amount of the salami mixture into centre of each portion. Fold dough over filling to enclose and shape a ball. Place balls in pan. Brush tops with extra milk.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked and golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.