- 4 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups small-diced red onions (2 onions)
- 1⁄4 cup good white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley and toss well.
- Dice the feta in 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes, crumbling it as little as possible.
- Gently fold it into the salad and serve at room temperature.