- 1419.57 ml cherry tomatoes
- 340.19 g good feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar or 44.37 ml champagne vinegar
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml minced fresh basil leaves
- 29.58 ml minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Dice the feta in 1/4-inch dice, crumbling it as little as possible.
- Add the feta to the tomatoes and then add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.
- Toss carefully and salt, to taste, depending on the saltiness of the feta.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.