1/1 Photo of Tomato Feta Salad
Another recipe from my friend Ina Garten the Barefoot Contessa! Perfect on a summer day or for a light meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- 2Dice the feta in 1/4-inch dice, crumbling it as little as possible.
- 3Add the feta to the tomatoes and then add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.
- 4Toss carefully and salt, to taste, depending on the saltiness of the feta.
- 5Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Feta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 700.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar