Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 lb good feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 champagne vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh parsley
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them a large bowl.
- Dice the feta 1/4-inch dice, crumbling it as little as possible. Add the feta to the tomatoes and then add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.
- Toss carefully and salt, to taste, depending on the saltiness of the feta.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
A delicious salad, and so easy to make! I halved the recipe and ate it for lunch. Thanks! Made for Healthy Choices game.
I loved this refreshing, flavorful salad. It made a wonderful lunch. Fresh, salty, spicy, sweet and tangy. This pretty salad has great textures. I used a Macedonian Feta and vine ripen tomatoes, soo good. Thanks for sharing, I'll be making this one again often.