Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I served this for Mother's Day and it got rave reviews from everyone! I know it's from a recent magazine, but I really don't remember which one as I ripped the page out and gave the magazine away!!
- 5 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- On a serving platter, layer tomatoes and onion.
- Top with feta cheese and olives.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar and oregano; shake well.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
Awesome, Fresh, Tasty with minimal effort. Definite Repeater