Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love summer salads with cheese and veggies! This one is from Ina Garten.
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 lb good quality feta cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut cherry tomates in half and place in large bowl. Dice feta in 1/4" dice, crumbling it as little as possible. Add feta to tomatoes, and then add onion, vinegar, oilive oil, salt, pepper, basil and parsley.
- Toss carefully. Taste and re-season with salt if necessary.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.