Recipe by BurtonFanatic
calories: 111 total fat: 9g saturated fat: 2g cholesterol: 8mg sodium: 112mg carbohydrate: 6g fiber: 1g protein: 2g vitamin C: 22% calcium: 6% iron: 3% vegetables: 1diabetic exchange fat: 1diabetic exchange From Better homes and gardens.
Top Review by echo echo
I had just the tomatoes without the feta or cucumber, but I don't think that matters because the really original thing here is the dressing with the honey mustard and chives--so tasty I could almost drink it straight. It dressed up the tomatoes nicely!
- 2 snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup plain feta cheese
- 2 small cucumbers, cut into 2-inch strips