This can be cut in small squares for appetizers, or accompany it with a salad for a light meal. From the blog olivetomato
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit (180 Celsius).
- 2In a bowl smash the feta with a fork, add the yogurt and mix well and then add the egg. Mix in the mint and a bit of pepper and mix well. Put aside.
- 3Cut the tomatoes in thin slices.
- 4Take out the phyllo (de-frosted if frozen) and a pan a bit small then the dimensions of the phyllo sheet.
- 5Brush some olive oil on the base of the pan and spread the phyllo sheet. Brush olive oil on the phyllo sheet and place another sheet brushing with olive oil every time. Continue this until you have used 6-7 sheets.
- 6Roll up the edges of the phyllo, so you have a little border around the tart.
- 7Spread the feta mixture evenly over the whole tart. Then place the tomatoes on top.
- 8Bake for about 30 minutes. Put the pan on the bottom rack of the oven during the last 5-10 minutes to get a crunchy base.
- 9This tastes better the next day at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Feta-Greek Yogurt Phyllo Tart
Serving Size: 1 (672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1025.1
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 373.5 mg
- Sodium 2991.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: