Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This yummy adaptation of a cumcumber sandwich is delicious.
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced lengthwise very thin
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon non pareille capers (drained)
- sliced bread (preferably French)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Combine yogurt, capers and feta in a small bowl.
- Add olive oil to saute pan and heat to medium.
- Place slice of bread in bottom of pan.
- Stack one layer each of tomato and cucumber slices on top of bread.
- Spoon two to three teaspoons yogurt mixture on top.
- Top with a second slice of bread.
- Grill on each side till golden brown.
- Salt to taste.
- Reserve remaining yogurt mixture for additional sandwiches or as a topping for chicken, beef or lamb.