Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pizza is easy and quick to make, ready for the kids to eat when they get home from school. Try par boiling courgettes and adding them along with some caramalized onions. Once cooked scatter with fresh peppery rocket.
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 100 ml hand hot water
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 8 firm vine ripened tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 120 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 75 g feta cheese, crumbled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celcius. Preheat a large baking dish in the oven at the same time.
- Put the pizza base onto the preheated baking sheet and scatter over the herbs, tomatoes, onion and feta cheese. Season and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Scatter over fresh peppery rocket.