Recipe by Debbwl
A cool light lunch from Better Homes and Gardens.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 2 eggs (1 serve) and for 2 Roma tomatoes and served on lettuce from the garden. It made for a very filling lunch, next time for me I would only use 1 Roma and have the extra egg on the side, maybe wrapping in the extra lettuce leafs. thank you Debbwl, made for Make My Recipe Edition 11.
- 6 eggs
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, seeds removed and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups watercress
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, have roma tomatoes lengthwise and remove seeds.
- In mixing bowl combine cucumber, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drain, rinse, peel, and chop cooked eggs; fold into cucumber mixture.
- Spoon into tomato halves and serve over watercress.