1/1 Photo of Tomato/Dill Cream Cheese Soup
Lori Mama's Note:
I am posting this here for safekeeping. I attended a vegetarian cooking class (even though I'm not a vegetarian) just to get some vegetable ideas and this was one of the recipes shown us. Courtesy Rob McLean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On medium heat saute chopped onions along with 2 sprigs of dill in the butter until soft.
- 2Add tomatoes, stock and cream cheese.
- 3Simmer for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Blend mixture with hand blender until desired consistency.
- 5Add remaining dill, salt and pepper to taste before serving.
- 6Note: light cream cheese can be used as well.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato/Dill Cream Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: