Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just about all children LOVE pizza and My kids really like this recipe because they say It taste just like Pizza. Besides getting rave reviews at home, This was another popular side we used to have on the TaylorMade Menu in the cafe.
- 3⁄4 ciabatta, loaf
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk or 1⁄2 cup coconut milk, etc
- 4 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- fresh herb (I used Parsley, Basil & Thyme)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Cube the ciabatta bread and spread on sheet pan. Toast in oven for a few minutes until crispy.
- Drizzle the olive oil in a skillet, add onion & garlic. Sauté until soft. Remove from heat. set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, stock and milk. Add sautéed onions & garlic, chopped tomatoes, fresh herbs, salt & pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place toasted ciabatta cubes in a baking dish and pour mixture all over covering the cubes.
- Allow 2-3 minutes for bread to absorb liquid.
- Bake 350* for 25 – 30 minute.