Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Very simple, tasty and easy to remember:) Goes well with hot chappati and rice.
- 2 cups curds
- 2 roma tomatoes
- green chili (depending on taste)
- coriander (1-2 stems, optional)
- 1 teaspoon dry coconut powder
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Urad Dal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon channa dal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Take curd in a bowl.
- Add coconut and keep aside.
- Cut tomatoes and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add tomatoes, green chillies and a pinch of turmeric.
- Allow tomatoes to cook under low fire till they become a paste.
- Add this paste to the curd followed by salt to taste.
- Garnish with finely chopped corriander.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok.
- Add seasoning ingredients.
- When they splutter, add to the chutney.
- Serve with hot rice.