1/1 Photo of Tomato Curry Soup
What a neat little soup! Simple, flavorful, goes great with crusty bread! Found originally in Seasonal Celebrations (Coast to Coast).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1General Note: I use Pam olive oil spray instead of butter, and low-fat sour cream.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan. Sauté onion until tender. Add curry powder and cook an additional minute to blend flavors.
- 3Stir in tomatoes and broth. Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Add 1/2 cup sour cream and let it melt into the soup.
- 6With a whisk, beat until smooth.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 857.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g