Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delish - White fish molds to the taste of what you put on it! Why not put tomato curry on it?
Make and share this Tomato Curry Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 3 hot green peppers
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml mustard seeds (black)
- 6 cloves
- 14.79 ml gingerroot (grated)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion (minced)
- 4 tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 118.29 ml coriander
- 907.18 g white fish fillets
- 14.79 ml lime juice (or lemon)
- Chop & simmer all ingredients for roughly 30 - 40 minutes. Stir & check it frequently.
- Add fish and cook for 10 min or until flaky.
- Serve over mixed greens, green beans, kelp noodles -- whatever your heart desires!
Whoops! I was checking recipes for fresh fish when I came across this one. I do think the sauce is far too hot for white fish! Curry + hot peppers + cayenne + mustard seeds ... ! Chef, maybe you should try this out and see if it works for you, and maybe adjust the heat. White fish is bland, and this sauce will completely overpower it. YET with some changes (leaving out the curry, cayenne and mustard seeds and being careful with the hot peppers) it will be delicious. I'll check this one out again! I'm a fish lover! LOL!