Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delish - White fish molds to the taste of what you put on it! Why not put tomato curry on it?
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 hot green peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds (black)
- 6 cloves
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (grated)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion (minced)
- 4 tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1⁄2 cup coriander
- 2 lbs white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (or lemon)
- Chop & simmer all ingredients for roughly 30 - 40 minutes. Stir & check it frequently.
- Add fish and cook for 10 min or until flaky.
- Serve over mixed greens, green beans, kelp noodles -- whatever your heart desires!
Whoops! I was checking recipes for fresh fish when I came across this one. I do think the sauce is far too hot for white fish! Curry + hot peppers + cayenne + mustard seeds ... ! Chef, maybe you should try this out and see if it works for you, and maybe adjust the heat. White fish is bland, and this sauce will completely overpower it. YET with some changes (leaving out the curry, cayenne and mustard seeds and being careful with the hot peppers) it will be delicious. I'll check this one out again! I'm a fish lover! LOL!