Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These delicious and easy little Appetizers will fly off your Buffet! :-) Received this recipe from my hair stylist. Sll her recipes are Wonderful. She also gave me a "Crawfish Cornbread, that I will also post. Enjoy!
- 1 (10 count) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup four cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, diced very fine
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Lightly spray your regular size muffin tins.
- Separate Buiscuits into thirdsand press into the muffin tins.
- Combine all ingredients and put into buiscuit cups.
- Bake at 350F for 15 Minutes.