Recipe by ratherbesailing
Low Fat Salad. I came up with this after reading many cucumber recipes. The nice thing about this one, it has protein from the yogurt, so it's an all around good snack or lunch option. Add some black beans for even more protein!
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown Sugar Twin
- pepper, to taste
- vinegar, enough to cover half way
- Greek yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the cucumber, tomato and onion and throw it all in a mason jar. Add enough vinegar to reach up about half way, add pepper, or whatever seasonings you like. Put the lid on, shake it all up, and refrigerate. It helps to turn the mason jar over every couple of hours, and this gets better the longer it sits. When serving, add a dollop of Greek Yogurt, mix it in, and enjoy!