1/1 Photo of Tomato-Cucumber-Feta Salad
This cooling summer salad is great for using up veggies from the garden. Great as a side with grilled meats or seafood or as a salsa to give grilled sea bass pizazz. *Prep time includes minimal refrigeration to set the tastes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 seedless European cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1Place the tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion in a large serving bowl.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soup mix, dill, pepper, and feta.
- 3Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until combined.
- 4Refrigerate the salad for up to 6 hours before serving.
- 5Garnish with parsley before serving.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Cucumber-Feta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.4
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 220.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb with garlic soup mix